CANVAS. ART. DESIGN
CUSTOM ORDER FORM
How do I purchase?
If you are creating a custom order, please follow this guide on how to complete it. The canvas should include:
- Quote (with capitalization, punctuation, and spelling just as you’d like it)
- Background style and color (options below)
- Ink color (options below)
- Writing style (options below)
1. The Quote.
At the end of the form, please include the form with capitalization, spelling, and punctuation just as you’d like it. (Just how you want it on the canvas)
Example: My heart will go on and on!
- (capitalization of “M” and exclamation point at the end will be included on canvas)
Example: “i’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel” – maya angelou
- (quotation marks, lowercase “i” in the beginning of quote, hyphen, and name in lowercase will be included on canvas)
2. Background Style and Color.
Backgrounds can be:
- Solid acrylic (it is one (1) color and the canvas is fully painted including the sides)
- Acrylic brushstroke (One (1) color and contains raw edges to painted background, a white border and edges)
- Watercolor wash (Same design as acrylic brushstroke except with watercolor paint)
• Please include the color of the background as well.
Note: If you would like to include a design (polka dots, hearts, stars etc.), please include it on the form. If it is very specific, please include an example in the form of a link or a picture attached to the form. Designs are at no extra cost unless it is a design that takes up most of the background. Prices will be discussed in this instance via messaging!
3. Ink Color.
Ink options include black, gold, silver, or white. White ink shows up more on dark, solid backgrounds only. Black ink shows up more on lighter backgrounds only.
Note: If you have a specific ink color that you really want to use, we can discuss this, but please keep one of these options as a backup just in case it is not available.
4. Writing Style.
Cursive, print, or typewriter print are all handwritten. If you would like a combination of both, please include that in the additional comments.
Example: Mary & John (cursive) est. 2013 (typewriter print)
Example: i am strong. i am beautiful. i am loved. (“loved” in cursive, everything else in print)
Example: I AM STRONG. I AM BEAUTIFUL. I AM LOVED. (Capital print)
Format and layout of the views are decided by me, BUT if you want anything specific, do not hesitate to let me know in the additional comments!
Note: If you would like a specific style of any of the above fonts, please include it in the additional comments section and example picture attached to the order form in the form of a link or a picture.
- Production time is usually 5-7 business days.
- Everything is painted and written by hand and any variation you see is simply a natural variation. Backgrounds of any kind will vary from canvas to canvas. Watercolor especially, will depend on where the watercolor settles and dries. There is some control on this, but gravity helps how it turns out.
- I will provide a sketch of the canvas before it is painted. Once I receive your order, you will be messaged within a day to start talking about your order.
- If you would like a specific size, please let me know and we can discuss pricing.
Policies on Profanity:
- This business is built on a foundation of love, faith, and kindness. Profanity, homophobic, racist, bigoted, hateful, spiteful or intentionally mean-spirited remarks won’t be tolerated.
Join our mailing list for potential discounts